Old 19-09-2010, 09:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Soil type for bottle brush/Callistemon Citrinus

On Sep 18, 10:33*pm, Pauli BP
wrote:
The Bottle Brush common name....But do they need any special soil???? My
next door neighbours one, is doing so much better than mine,,,I have it
in almost the same position in the garden, even covered it up when it
was cold, & we got snow....But theirs is doing so much better, help!!!!!

It's not the plant - it's you! You are suffering from "Bottle Brush
Envy" Suggest you have a chat with your doctor.