Old 25-09-2010, 03:17 AM
uriel13 uriel13 is offline
Registered User

[/quote]

Hi All,

I may have posted this before but I still consider it relevant to the remediation of toxic soil.

EM's or effective micro-organisms will I believe be our saving grace with regard to all petro-chemical toxicity within the soil.

There are approximately 5 groups of EM's which if used in specific combinations can cleanse both soil and lakes, ponds and marshes of toxic elements.

why are we not using them, because Multi-national companies control what is used. The small companies who are actively producing EM's could have cleared the oil spillage that the USA suffered and greatly reduced the environmental damage done if they had been employed.

This is what EM's are capable of doing, we are being lead by people who seek only profit from catastrophe by their means and no other!

It is time to take the bull by the horns and go our own way, personally I would like to think that the legacy that I leave to future generations will be a world worth living in!

I make no apology for what I have said regarding Multi-national companies, they are the scum of the earth and its time that we realised this fact!!!

uriel13

The mind is like a parachute, its totally useless unless open!

Effective Micro-organisms

PS:- There are many other sites which you can access if you have the will to do so!