Old 03-10-2010, 01:50 AM posted to aus.gardens
SG1[_3_] SG1[_3_] is offline

Default Any tropcal or temperate farmers or hobby farmers here?

"Loosecanon" wrote in message
. au...
I have a friend in Cavite in the Philippines. She is looking for a chatmate
from Australia that has a farm or small hobby farm to chat (yahoo
messenger) with. She has several small farms that grow many tropical friuts
so I am hoping to find someone that is patient and willing to share
information. She has a lot of fruit trees that would be novelties here.
Santol, mangosteen, lychees, coffee, pepper, coconuts, mangoes, avacado,
durian, jackfuit, sapote and heaps more. She is also and avid orchid
grower. Philipines is same as Perth time so will be 2 hours behind the
eastern states.

You can reply to me and I will send details my email here is valid.

3 Hours now that certain states have Daylight stupidity time and the smart
ones don't. Ah the joys of living in Qld.
The jalapenos go in soon, the ones I am purchasing are not hot enuf. Have to
make sure the frosts are finished, near Toowoomba.