Old 01-10-2010, 06:02 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Any tropcal or temperate farmers or hobby farmers here?

"atec77" wrote in message

3 Hours now that certain states have Daylight stupidity time and the
smart ones don't. Ah the joys of living in Qld.
The jalapenos go in soon, the ones I am purchasing are not hot enuf.
Have to make sure the frosts are finished, near Toowoomba.

Heavens yes, how it fades the curtains!

Daylight lose has t's uses around seq but a couple of hours up the coast
would be unsuitable I spose
Persoanlly I like it here in this area but wouldn't want to be in fnq

neither would i, but what has that to do with daylight saving? g

i LOVE daylight saving. it is the gardener's friend. 2000 was a particularly
fabulous year because it went for something like 7 months! bliss!!!!!!! no
further discussion will be entered into!!
kylie (i was born in nsw & here i shall die).

p.s. this is one of those things that queenslanders &/or daylight saving
haters bring up every year without fail, isn't it? if someone's moaning
about daylight saving, it must be spring! (etc)