Old 03-10-2010, 11:04 AM posted to aus.gardens
SG1[_3_] SG1[_3_] is offline

Default Any tropcal or temperate farmers or hobby farmers here?

"atec77" wrote in message
SG1 wrote:
"Loosecanon" wrote in message
. au...
I have a friend in Cavite in the Philippines. She is looking for a
chatmate from Australia that has a farm or small hobby farm to chat
(yahoo messenger) with. She has several small farms that grow many
tropical friuts so I am hoping to find someone that is patient and
willing to share information. She has a lot of fruit trees that
would be novelties here. Santol, mangosteen, lychees, coffee,
pepper, coconuts, mangoes, avacado, durian, jackfuit, sapote and
heaps more. She is also and avid orchid grower. Philipines is same
as Perth time so will be 2 hours behind the eastern states.

You can reply to me and I will send details my email here is valid.

3 Hours now that certain states have Daylight stupidity time and the
smart ones don't. Ah the joys of living in Qld.
The jalapenos go in soon, the ones I am purchasing are not hot enuf.
Have to make sure the frosts are finished, near Toowoomba.

Heavens yes, how it fades the curtains!

Daylight lose has t's uses around seq but a couple of hours up the coast
would be unsuitable I spose
Persoanlly I like it here in this area but wouldn't want to be in fnq

No-one in their right mind would want to be in eff'n q. People moving to
Qld is good. It increases the IQ of the gaining and the losing state.

:-P To steal a line from Piggy Muldoon.

I have spent a summer or 2 in the Cairns area, 1st one did not notice any
inconvenience from the weather. Tooooooo inebriated. The others were spent
300 miles east on 13 acres of guano. IQ top 2% according to testers in NSW
when 17. Yes Piggy was good for a quote, not as good as Winnie though.