Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
X-Addict

Default Where to get a good electronic ballast for 3/4 Fluorescents?

In article , Paulio629 wrote:
Fulham makes an electronic ballast that will run 4 F40T12's. The Workhorse 7 is
the one you want. I have a used one I would part with if you are interested.

Very cool! This is the one I was looking for.. I visited a local electrical
supply house in Hawthorne (CA) today and they weren't very helpful and said that
unless I was ordering multiple ballasts, I was out of luck..

On the good side, this company (Fulham) is located VERY nearby (like 10 minutes)
and I'm sure I can get one locally. The one question I have is what their
Ballast Factor is -- If I'm reading their FAQ correctly, that's what they are
calling their "High Power Factor"...?

X-addict