Old 13-10-2010, 03:13 PM posted to aus.gardens
Trish Brown Trish Brown is offline

Default Help regarding flowering tree

Loosecanon wrote:
"Trish wrote in message
I want to plant a small flowering tree in the north-facing corner of my
garden. Drainage is good, although might be boggy in the peak of winter
rains. Ideally, I'd like something that flowers for much of the year (ie.
not flowering cherry etc) and has an attractive foliage as well. The main
consideration is that I'd prefer something with a 'trunk' rather than a
bushy habit.

Any ideas?

None whatsoever!

D'ya think I'm being too fussy with my requirements???

--
Trish Brown {|:-}

Newcastle, NSW, Australia