Old 16-10-2010, 04:48 AM posted to aus.gardens
Trish Brown Trish Brown is offline

Default Help regarding flowering tree

John Savage wrote:
Trish writes:
Well, as luck would have it, I happen to have a well-advanced Ginkgo in
a large pot! I was superstitious about planting it out because I thought
we might have to move house again. That was fifteen years ago, though,
so I guess I could conceivably plant the poor dear with impugnity. Of
course, pot-life has restricted the growth of the tree, but I don't mind
that. I assume she'll be off and away once in the ground - such a pretty
thing and why didn't I think of putting her in the empty spot in the

A "she" ginko? You planning to be around to enjoy the fruiting?

LOL! Nah, I don't care about that. The Ginkgo's foliage is every bit as
good as flowers, don't you think?

--
Trish Brown {|:-}

Newcastle, NSW, Australia