Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
M Walczak

Default DIY Yeast method materials...

Jason I would suggest going to "the container store" in which they sell,
solvent bottles, ~2l glass bottles which I can attest as a chemist and
personal user for CO2 is the Best container for DIY CO2. Thankfully I can
get them for free.
I am making a new co2 reactor that uses an empty wine jug (glass) and has

bit more solid structure.... This is the reason I am looking for a blow
valve is so I can make sure that too much pressure doesn't build... I

might
just use a rubber stopper (with a copper tube coming out of it... easily
aquired at a scientific supply type store) and a check valve... but the
benefit would be a bigger water/sugar/yeast concoction that produces more
co2

"Trygve Lillefosse" wrote in message
So here is my question: Does anyone know of a good or common place to

get
blow valve? (I.e. a valve that will discharge within a certain PSI

range)
would like to make my DIY system fault tolerant, but I am just stumped

on
where to get the blow valve... any ideas? Thanks!

The pressure will not be able to build up since it will go out the
airstone. Would'nt be to concerned.

SEE YA !!!

Malawi, The Fisher King - Ruler Of The World
Conquering the world for YOU since 1972.