Old 20-04-2003, 07:15 AM
Tyggergirl

Default Do adult SAEs eat algae?

Any LFS in Chicago with SAEs? I called one in Skokie and they asked me why
I'd want them since they're terribly aggressive... yeah, yeah...

"redled" wrote in message
Around here I commonly see SAE's (I am quite certain that is what they

they have little barbels, the black stripe is "serrated" extrends to the

end
of the tail) labeled as flying foxes. Sometimes they are labelled as

siamese
flying foxes, but usually just flying foxes.

In article 7AQF9.177755$nB.14181@sccrnsc03, "Dinky"
wrote:

"kush" wrote in message
.. .
: Anecdotally, I *have* seen chinese algae eaters labeled as siamese in a
: national (U.S.) petstore chain. When I pointed out the mistake, I just

got
: glared at.
:
: kush
I have seen that error, and been argued with in 'Premium' shops.

__
"Insert witty comment here."
-John