Old 20-04-2003, 07:15 AM
Aquatic-store.com

Default Red Tiger lotus

Normally this is a bulb plant but it can bshoot out new sprouts from
the main base of the plant even if it not attached to the bulb

Marcus

Http://AQUATIC_-STORE.COM

On Sat, 14 Dec 2002 19:47:37 GMT, "M Walczak"
wrote:

I recently purchased a Red tiger lotus of medium size (about 4-5"tall, 8 or
so leaves) from my LFS. They suggested that I dont let the leaves reach the
top of the water and to trim them at the base before they reach the top. I
am curious as to how this plant propagates? And any Suggestions for growing
it? I have a 29g, 3.5 wpg, co2 tank. It have put out three new leaves since
I purchased it little over a week ago.
Thanks.