Old 20-04-2003, 07:15 AM
Tyggergirl

Default Do adult SAEs eat algae?

Thanks for the guidance! I'll be sure to give them a call.

And, yes, it was OOA which was my favorite spot to find fish and
algae-eating shrimp. Their plant selection could use some improvement which
is why I've been going to Ocean Design on Irving Park. They get frequent,
healthy shipments of "common" plants (cheaper than OOA, too). Nothing too
exotic there but that's alright since my tank can't accommodate demanding
plants.

Thanks again!
eliza

wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Dec 2002 04:24:16, "Tyggergirl"
wrote:

Any LFS in Chicago with SAEs? I called one in Skokie and they asked

me why
I'd want them since they're terribly aggressive... yeah, yeah...

That wasn't Old Orchard Aquarium... was it?

Try telephoning Living Sea Aquarium in Park Ridge. If you haven't been
there before it's worth a visit to gawk, even if they don't have SAEs at

the
moment. I visited the place for the first time about a week ago and now

have four delightful sparkling gouramis playing and posturing in my tank.
Their plant selection could use much improvement, though.

http://www.park-ridge.il.us/living/

811 W. Devon
Park Ridge, Illinois
847-698-SALT

Directions from their website: "5 minutes off of the Kennedy Expressway.
Exit on Cumberland North. Three traffic lights to Devon. Turn Right and

you
are there!"

Cindy

remove .no. and .spam. to reply via email