Old 20-04-2003, 07:15 AM
Philip Ash

Default Advice needed on which mix of light tubes

Hi all,

I really could do with some of your expert advice.
I have a 36x24x24 tank. 75 UK gals 340 litres.
I have modified the hood today to allow 4 x T8 30" tubes (25W)
Each will have reflectors.

I already have installed 1 x ZooMed UltraSun and 1 x Triton.

What is your recommended mix of tubes? Even if that means throwing these two
out. (i can use them on other tanks)
The Triton is over a year old, do i need to replace it?

I have a nutrafin Co2 on this tank and i am using ProAqua plant fertiliser.
I use remineralised RO/DI water for changes.

Many thanks

Phil.