Old 29-10-2010, 05:33 AM posted to aus.gardens
SG1[_3_] SG1[_3_] is offline

Default OT The Murray-Darling Basin Plan

"terryc" wrote in message
SG1 wrote:

The commo bit is my take on the 2 twits. When in a country electorate you
ate least have some country leanings. The Snot (greens) & Labor have none
at all. The snot want to lock all of the country up so we produce
nothing.

Whereas a **** like you just keeps preaching watermelon propaganda without
really looking at the policies of parties. Unions are ditiching Labor and
moving support to the greens as they are better for union members. The
greens inherently support small business( = most family farmer?) If you
think their policies need fine tuning for the bush, join the party. At
least they still have a system where their policies are decided by the
party members and not back office party hacks.

Sorry had a go a being a party hack in my youth (long time ago), There is NO
way I would join a party with a turd tickler as it's head.