Old 29-10-2010, 07:49 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default OT The Murray-Darling Basin Plan

SG1 wrote:
"terryc" wrote in message
SG1 wrote:

The commo bit is my take on the 2 twits. When in a country
electorate you ate least have some country leanings. The Snot
(greens) & Labor have none at all. The snot want to lock all of the
country up so we produce nothing.

Whereas a **** like you just keeps preaching watermelon propaganda
without really looking at the policies of parties. Unions are
ditiching Labor and moving support to the greens as they are better
for union members. The greens inherently support small business( =
most family farmer?) If you think their policies need fine tuning
for the bush, join the party. At least they still have a system
where their policies are decided by the party members and not back
office party hacks.

Sorry had a go a being a party hack in my youth (long time ago),
There is NO way I would join a party with a turd tickler as it's head.

A person's sexual preferences or practices are no grounds for evaluating
their political performance or anything else about them unless you have an
interest in how such characteristics might relate directly and personally to
you and your preferences. I cannot think of any forum where gratuitous
sexual slurs about public figures, or anybody, are appropriate.

David