Old 20-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Ton Wijnen Ton Wijnen is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I'm obsessed with these beautiful flowers and have hundreds of them now in
pots around my house. Does anyone here know how to create new hybrids of
these?

Thanks Luke
Hallo Luke

I was reading your story. Do you still have lots of Amaryllissen/Hippeastrums?
I am also a private collector in the Netherlands and have a nice collection. Did you ceate new hybrids?
It is not difficult. Please contact me if you want. I am very curious at your collection, perhaps we can help each other and can we also exchange if you want

Please let hear from you again

kind regards

Ton
Holland