Old 25-11-2010, 10:46 AM
Owdboggy Owdboggy is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden View Post
Repotting my Pleione orchids today, bit early
Regards
Bob Hobden
W.of London. UK
I was just cleaning off the old leaves on mine before putting them away in a frost free, but cold Summer house for winter and for the first time ever there was a seed pod with lots of seed in it on one of them. Never seen that before. I sprinkled the seed in the pot round the pseudobulbs and it will be interesting to see what happens. Must remember not to repot that one in Spring.