Old 20-04-2003, 07:15 AM
Robert H

Default 150 planted tank..Need help with selecting hardware

"Bryan Casalegno" wrote in message news:emeN9.257935$pN3.19853@sccrnsc03...
I'm looking for some guidance as to the best set up solution for a 150
gallon tank.That is very deep
18w X 27H X 72L...
I want mostly plants, but fish also....
I plan on 2 150w MH and two 96w PC ...ya or na
I also am thinking of the substrate coil heater....?
any thing else.
also where is the best place to buy large amounts of
plants
drift wood

what kind of filter.
canister/wetdry?

Bryan,

Rather than me give you advice, (since I am somewhat biased) may I
suggest you visit my forums.... Aqua Botanic discussion forums have
over 500 members from around the world, a forum specifically for large
planted aquaria, participation from many of the leading and most
knowledgable hobbyists, over 16,000 posted messages in just three
months. I like to think that the success of my forums is due to the
unbiased participation of it's members...very unique for a vendor
sponsored forum. And if you so choose, Aqua Botanic can provide you
with plants and all the needed supplies.

Best regards

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com