Old 22-09-2010, 07:42 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Chip Wood Chip Wood is offline

Default Offer of free help!

On 9/21/2010 7:59 PM, wrote:
I am offering free help to anyone within 50 miles of Edgewood, MD area in
order to gain more pond experience. If you have a project coming up, and
would like an extra hand to help out, let me know. I have recently retired,
and have LOTS of time on my hands. Reply to this message or email the sender
with your contact information. I'm looking forward to learning more about
ponds, and also have some knowledge and skills that may be useful.
Kevin

I retired 4 years ago and thought much as you then. Wow, what am I
going to do to fill up all this free time? Well, I now say where can I
fit this all in? Many long dreamed of projects are still unfinished
because of more pressing events. Take it easy, relax, and let them come
naturally, unless you are a super Type "A" and WANT to cram it all in.

Anyway thanks for the offer and I would certainly take you up on it but
Phoenix is a little hard to commute to. When I lived in Annapolis I
didn't have a pond.

Chip