Old 25-02-2003, 09:15 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Garden plot planning?

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:54:16 GMT, "Tim B"
wrote:

Since you'll have room to do this, let me recommend thinking about
completely alternating garden sites between two equal-sized areas each year,
letting the unused garden bed lie fallow beneath a cover crop (rye etc) each
year.

Wouldn't that be lovely? I'd do that for sure, if we had
enough room. We don't.

I have a garden that's about (I'm guessing) 20 x 30 feet
plus a sizeable container garden. It's enough to grow a
whole lot, though.

We have room for other plants here and there, we're hoping
to get rhubarb, gooseberries, and raspberries planted this
year. We have room for a strawberry bed along the side of
the garage too, and room to plant blueberries in the front
of the house. I would like to have an herb garden, but
haven't yet worked out where to put it.

Pat

--
Pat Meadows