Old 07-12-2010, 12:37 PM posted to triangle.gardens
D. Taylor D. Taylor is offline

Default Bulbs

On Dec 4, 3:40*am, mj wrote:
Fall has come and gone and I did not get my spring bulbs put in. Is it
too late? I am about 6 miles from White Lake so a little warmer than
Raleigh. The good news is I got them for 75% off at Lowes !

MJ

Plant Flower Bulbs

As a group, flower bulbs are outstanding plants colorful, showy, and
generally easy to grow for container gardening. Many have evergreen
foliage; with others, the leaves ripen after flowering and the bulbs
are stored and started again, year after year.

Posted By:

Google Groups Ultimate Green Thumb

http://groups.google.com/group/ultimate-green-thumb

http://www.ultimategreenthumb.com

Find or Submit Gardening Articles and Videos