Old 08-12-2010, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,uk.food+drink.misc
aquachimp aquachimp is offline

Default White Lies - where do we get all these cancers, allergies etc? pt1

On Dec 7, 5:55*pm, Derek Turner wrote:
On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 02:26:04 -0800, Dutch wrote:
"VolksVegan" spewed snip

Be gone spammer

Well, having KF'd the moron I wouldn't have seen anything had you not fed
the troll.

I have to admit not reading all that stuff, actually, none of it
really;

that said, there's an interesting article within a very recent New
Scientist edition. It's just a very small snippet about how lack of
biodiversity and increased illnesses have been link. Not a conclusive
report, but it seems that weeds are probably the harbingers of disease
because they have evolved to grow to reproductive maturity in a very
short time.. at the cost of investing in greater immunity.
Mind you, I thought they might be included in biodiversity; Darn it, I
all confused now.