Old 12-12-2010, 01:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default Cold, Cold, Cold

In message , Sacha
writes
On 2010-12-12 09:07:43 +0000, "Bob Hobden" said:

On the ponds there was enough thin ice to be able to get through it
pretty easily, just at the edges. The trough which is smaller and
shallower was just solid. He tried boiling water on it but had no
success at all, so had to give it up as a bad job. Now, we are living
in a near tropical 5 or 6C and there isn't a sign of ice or snow
anywhere. But it's all grey and gloomy. ;-(

Glorious day here in N. Dorset. One for a walk - but not until I've
stacked more logs. I believe they'll be needed again soon!
--
Gopher .... I know my place!