Old 13-12-2010, 03:33 AM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens
Trish Brown Trish Brown is offline

Default Pictures of life in summer

David Hare-Scott wrote:
For those who may be interested in some of the things around my place or
just up to their waist in snow and looking for a door into summer.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/HareScott/

Can anybody name the orange/red flower? It is a vigorous scrambling
evergreen climber.

If there is any interest expressed I will post more.

David

Looks like a Bignonia to me . B.capensis? Cape Honeysuckle?

Love your photos, David. My faves are the Pied Butcherbird and the
lovely Jersey cow looking seductively over her shoulder. More please!

--
Trish Brown {|:-}

Newcastle, NSW, Australia