Old 13-12-2010, 10:46 AM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Pictures of life in summer

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
For those who may be interested in some of the things around my place or
just up to their waist in snow and looking for a door into summer.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/HareScott/

I love the pic of Mootilda in mid cud chew!!! She is a lovely looking girl.
Dry by the look of her. When is she due?

And that head (shape, eye, colour) on the chook looks very Australorp like
but I can now see those red feathers and they aren't Australorp like. She
look like she'll do the job though.