Old 13-12-2010, 11:03 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens

Default Pictures of life in summer

FarmI wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
For those who may be interested in some of the things around my
place or just up to their waist in snow and looking for a door into
summer. http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/HareScott/

I love the pic of Mootilda in mid cud chew!!! She is a lovely
looking girl. Dry by the look of her. When is she due?

Yes she is dry. That is the problem, she isn't due, she is just fat! We
have no practical way to put her on a diet nor put a suitable bull over her.
All our agisters (who thought we were wonderful during drought) have
abandoned us. Anybody with a 1/4 acre of dirt can feed a horse right now.
So where we would like to have 10 horses (and could feed 16 for the summer)
we have 3 horses and a cow. So they are all fat.

And that head (shape, eye, colour) on the chook looks very Australorp
like but I can now see those red feathers and they aren't Australorp
like. She look like she'll do the job though.

I will try to get some shots of all 4 girls for the knowledgable to
critique.

David