Old 19-12-2010, 09:58 AM posted to bionet.plants
Heather Vincent Heather Vincent is offline

Default Introduction to microarray data analysis - distance learning course

Some members of this group might be interested in the above course,
which will begin again in March 2011. The course information page is
here : http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinfor...BIOL61010.html

There are examples of publications from our students here :
http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinfor...rch/index.html

There are links to all of our distance courses here :
http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinfor...les/index.html

If you have any questions, or would like advice on the options, please
contact the office for Advanced Professional Education ).