Old 05-01-2011, 06:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default Veseys Seeds

On Jan 5, 1:41*pm, Wilson wrote:
On 01/05/11 1:36 PM, sometime in the recent past posted
this: Does anyone have an opinion about this seed company?
MJ

"Veseys is located in York, Prince Edward Island, Canada."

Great company for northern growers. I haven't gotten a catalog(ue) from them
in years as I usually deal with Fedco or Johnny's which are both in Maine..

But you might want to get seeds from a company in your zone.

--
Wilson 44.69, -67.3

Why seeds from my zone? Plants I understand. Other than the bix box
stores there is no one in my area.
MJ