Old 05-01-2011, 08:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Wilson[_5_] Wilson[_5_] is offline

Default Veseys Seeds

On 01/05/11 1:48 PM, sometime in the recent past posted
this:
On Jan 5, 1:41 pm, wrote:
On 01/05/11 1:36 PM, sometime in the recent past posted
this: Does anyone have an opinion about this seed company?
MJ

"Veseys is located in York, Prince Edward Island, Canada."

Great company for northern growers. I haven't gotten a catalog(ue) from them
in years as I usually deal with Fedco or Johnny's which are both in Maine.

But you might want to get seeds from a company in your zone.

--
Wilson 44.69, -67.3

Why seeds from my zone? Plants I understand. Other than the bix box
stores there is no one in my area.
MJ

Same reason as the plants. Seeds come from plants (not to state the obvious,
but...,) so those varieties grown near you are, in my mind, more tolerant
than some grown in a different climate. IMHO

--
Wilson 44.69, -67.3