Old 08-01-2011, 07:58 PM
jmsadare jmsadare is offline
Registered User

I bought this plant a few months ago as a single bulb with just a little disorder shows. After trying it in the ground, he rose quickly to a full-size plants. After reading some other comments here, I decided to split the installation and try to grow another plant the bulb. It worked and I quickly got a lotus tiger second. Overall, I now have four plants in my tiger lotus bulb, and they all look fantastic. Certainly the best buy plants I've ever done.