Old 12-01-2011, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hugh hugh is offline

Default Rain, Rain, Rain

In message
, Dave
Hill writes
Well we are now into the first of 4 days of rain that has been
forecast for us here just outside Swansea,
Last night brought us 1 1/2 inches of rain and it's still p...ing
down.
They were forecasting 4 to 5 inches over 4 days but if it keeps this
up I can see us getting well over 6 inches.
David

According to the BBC snow falls in inches rain falls in mm :-)
--
hugh
common sense." Buddha