Old 13-01-2011, 01:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Rain, Rain, Rain

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 06:31:28 -0800 (PST), Dave Hill
wrote:

Well we are now into the first of 4 days of rain that has been
forecast for us here just outside Swansea,
Last night brought us 1 1/2 inches of rain and it's still p...ing
down.
They were forecasting 4 to 5 inches over 4 days but if it keeps this
up I can see us getting well over 6 inches.
David

We may bemoan the rain and lackof sunshine, but our reservoir, Chew
Valley Lake is very low, much lower than it has been for several years
even in so-called summer. We do meed the rain here.
I think you have had more in S Wales, David.

Pam in Bristol