Old 18-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Jason in a mud Jason in a mud is offline
Registered User

Default To much Mud

Hello,

I have just built a house where we dug into the ground to build. Now I want to concerntrate on the garden which is just a mud slide at the moment, so much so if you walk on it you sink. Also the wet conditions and lots of snow did not help.

Is it possible to pack the mud down so I can plant grass seeds?.

Other important points are,

The land is just mud and Earth, no stones to be found anywhere.

Last summer when we were building lots of weeds grew on the land, so it is growable.

Also how do i stop the weeds from growing?

Thanks
Jason.