Old 24-01-2011, 09:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Hi im new :-) and fairly new to gardening :-S

"Pete" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote in message ...

I doubt the gender of the poster is germane to the original question but
fwiw, I was taught to use 'he' or 'him' if in doubt and I'm unlikely to
change the habits of a lifetime now!

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

To save others having to scuttle to their Chambers's like I had to --
germane = relevant.

Considering that the op has not mastered the basics of some more commoner
words
of the English language.
eg
appoligies.
concreat
dececnt
etc

Perhaps replies using obscurer words, are inadvisable in this thread (:-)

Pete

Youre a fine one!

"More commoner", "obscurer",...indeed!..:-)

Bill