Old 24-01-2011, 12:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Hi im new :-) and fairly new to gardening :-S

Dave Hill wrote in
:

Considering that the op has not mastered the basics of some more
commoner words
of the English language.
Pete

More commoner words?
In my day when we were taught English that would have been "more
common words"
Commoner - A member of the common people

And this "Pete" fellow had the cheek to pull me up with my spelling!
Just as well it/he/she is in my plonk/killfile.
I bet these long winter nights are made shorter in its house because of the
spellbinding wit and bullish leadership it thinks it has.

Baz