Old 24-01-2011, 06:05 PM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen[_2_] gardenlen[_2_] is offline

Default Chinese apples

yeh well hey?

what about oranges and orange juice pulp, and cherries, garlic,
seafood and grapes, and no aussie dried apricots sold anymore as far
as i have seen in the stupid markets. once you get into the processed
foods all of it is imported, mushrooms, asparagus, pineapple you name
it.

milk from new zealand.

and when our farmers are gone and all our processing/manufacturing is
off shore then they can hold us to ransom.

makes it easy for 'them' when aussie's are looked after so poorly that
all they can afford is what ever is cheapest.

wait until the carbon tax bites, australia flexing its ego before the
world stage.

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 11:40:37 +1000, "SG1" wrote:

Just read the destroyer of Oz agriculture aka AQIS has approved the
importation of Chinese apples. A not so quiet word in the ears of your local
federal member might be a good idea.

--

Matthew 25:13 KJV
"Watch therefore, for ye know neither

Mark 13:33 "Take ye heed, watch and pray:
for ye know not when the time is".

len

With peace and brightest of blessings,

"Be Content With What You Have And