Old 20-04-2003, 07:16 AM
Eric Schreiber

Default DIY CO2 Instructions?

tose (LeighMo) wrote:

A lot of people like the Nutrafin system's diffuser. If you want to buy it for
that, though, consider buying online. Pet Solutions has it for $19.99.

If that's the Hagen Natural Plant System that you're talking about,
Pet Solutions actually goes one better - they sell just the
diffuser/bubble counter. I wanted one of those since the moment I
first laid eyes on it at the LFS, but wasn't about to fork out $40 for
the whole package.

I didn't know that just the diffuser was available until I read your
post and looked at Pet Solutions - thanks, I'm going to go order one
right now

--
www.ericschreiber.com