Old 24-01-2011, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default Hi im new :-) and fairly new to gardening :-S

On Jan 24, 4:22*pm, Baz wrote:
floydie-pink wrote :

Hi i do indeed have a coal shed, suppose i could be seen as common, have
terrible spelling (and my spell check has gone somewere i dont know how
to get it back????).
And i am a she.
Hahaha Am i mad enough to join the madness??

Please don't judge all of us.

I am from North Lincs. and understand.

There are some people here in this group who like, and take delight in
putting down us "northerners", but they are just ignorant.
We have something more than they have and they know it.
Hang in here floydie. We may hear something comfortably........

Baz

I do not agree that any "putting down" in this group is based on
geographical location.
Speaking as a fellow northerner that is (:-)

Regards
Pete