Old 20-04-2003, 07:16 AM
Jim Miller

Default DIY CO2 Instructions?

agreed! i never recommend a soda bottle rather a juice bottle. they have
full width bottoms for stability, wider mouths for filling, less flexible
sides with handholds for carrying. they're also typically shorter for a
given volume which makes them more likely to squat behind your aquarium.

do you really want yeuccky brew on your carpet or in your aquarium thanks to
your cat?

jtm

--
Remove NOSPAM for email replies
"kush" wrote in message
Important note: If you use the venturi on your powerhead, do not repeat not
use a flimsy soda bottle! The powehead is just powerful enough to partially
collapse it. I am too embarrassed to repeat my story again, so just trust
me and use a juice bottle.