Old 26-01-2011, 07:16 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens
jellybean stonerfish jellybean stonerfish is offline

Default Flour & cement powder rat poison - queries

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:52:01 -0500, Brooklyn1 wrote:

Billy wrote:

Be careful of where you put the poison. I lost 2 cats last year to
poisoning, cats that were encouraged by neighbors, because they were
"mousers".

Why did you put your cats outdoors, you ignorant POS... you need to be
poisoned... actually I'd be happy to tie you into a sack with a few
bricks and toss you into a lake.

Why would you keep your cats locked up inside?

Animal cruelty.