Old 26-01-2011, 09:50 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Flour & cement powder rat poison - queries

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 07:30:41 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

Yep. I find that D-Con works wonders and the animals don't smell for
some reason. I keep a bait box with it in the basement and find and
occasional dead mouse - never smelled one for many a year now

Interesting. MY grandfather used D-Con around his place in the 50s.
After heavy rains the rats would head for a puddle of water to drink
and die. They did smell nasty I recall. Luckily they went outside to
drink.