Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Alex R

Default what do I miss?

"laz" wrote in message
thlink.net...

I had the flourish bottles first then came the PMDD.
Anyhow I have KNO3 and K2SO4 and Epson salt as well.
I'll purchase some PO4 from the website you recommended.
Any suggestion where can I find Fe, Mg and Ca test kits?
I have kit for NO3, NO2, P but those my store don't carry.

Laz, you already have almost all the test kits you need. You might want to
get a GH & KH kit, if you don't have those already. Mg & Ca are usually not
tested for separately. An Fe test kit is not very useful because there are
many forms of iron and it's not clear what part of the detected iron is
usable by plants and how much usable iron is undetected. But many online
stores carry them. It's easy to spot iron deficiencies by observing the new
leaves of fast-growing plants, and add as much iron as necessary to keep
them green. I have Ambulia in my tank, and whenever it lacks iron, the tips
the plant turn red.
__
Alex R