Old 31-01-2011, 03:02 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Chinese apples

"terryc" wrote in message
David Hare-Scott wrote:
I just like to see reason and facts have some part our discussions.

Shrug, it is there is you want to find it. It simply requres an ability to
read between the lines and put 1 and 1 together.

There you go David, put on your tin hat and think conspiracy theories.

As far as I'm
concerned, either people have( taught themselves) the ability to read and
think critically or they don't.

LOL.

If AQIS was corrupt or suffering undue political pressure and making bad
decisions I WOULD want to know about it. I do actually want you blokes
to come up with something, if there is anything.

Keep reading and thinking.

You meant to say, keep thinking conspiracy theory.