Old 01-02-2011, 05:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
jellybean stonerfish jellybean stonerfish is offline

Default WoodBlocX

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 14:31:47 +0000, Bob Daniel wrote:

I have just ordered some woodblocx from www.woodblocx.co.uk

The customer support was great and they sent me out a sample box before
I made the purchase. I am a wee bit worried about the constructio
methods though does anyone have any experience with building these?

Thanks

Bob

I don't quite understand what they sell. Is it just wood?

A raised bed is one of the easiest things to build, out of wood. Just
nail some boards together. What is special about the product you are
trying to promote?