Old 02-02-2011, 11:06 AM posted to aus.gardens
loosecanon loosecanon is offline

Default What types of fruit can I grow in Perth?

let's see... things that will grow well in Perth. Olives, pomegranate,
mango (kensington pride). Everyone should have a lemon. I would avoid stone
friut. mandarines and anything else fruitfly will attack.

Good luck with Daley's as fruit trees from there will need to be transported
and quarantined.

"Dave -Turner" wrote in message
im looking to buy my sister (who helped me out a lot when i was in dire
straits mid last year) several fruit trees, so they can give back to her
year after year

I'll wait til the heat extremes of summer have passed before buying them
for
her tho!

Im just after some recommendations of fruit trees that grow well in Perth
I'll probably be buying all of my stock for her from
http://www.daleysfruit.com.au as they seem like Australias #1 supplier of
fruit trees/grafts etc etc

So please hit me with any recommendations ))
Thankyou!