Old 11-02-2011, 06:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
DogDiesel DogDiesel is offline

Default Indoor plant lights

"Doug Freyburger" wrote in message
Gz wrote:

I look around, most of the commercial stuff is for pot. Grass.

I am growing the other kind of grass, catnip, and peppers.

Or Aerogarden. I have one that I cycle through various herbs and
lettuce. When I tried it with peppers and tomatoes the plants grew
nicely but only produced a tiny number of fruit.

It was because the Aerogarden cant support those size of plants. You needed
to transplant them .

No idea if it was for
lack of pollen in the air. It's a small but effective product for its
niche of small amounts of small plants. Great for flavoring soup in the
kitchen.