Old 16-02-2011, 09:34 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
KMCITF150 KMCITF150 is offline

Default Planning for small kitchen garden

On Feb 12, 8:53*pm, Anaximander wrote:
We have never been able to have a very successful garden.
Every animal around, not counting the Japanese Bettles get it first.
This year we would like to raise some Tomatoes, now called Heirlooms,
Peppers, and a few others that can be grown in large pots or that we can
escape from tilling the back yard.
What do you use to keep Wildlife out?
The dog seems to enjoy their company.

If you decide to make an enclosed fence make sure that you bury the
chicken wire. If animals still dug under bury it deeper. If I remember
right its something like 1-3 feet depending on the animal. This way
when animals try to dig under the fence they find more fence

Maybe this will inspire you - http://www.ehow.com/how_6388112_fenc...den-pests.html