Old 20-02-2011, 08:45 PM
chickenpie chickenpie is offline
Registered User

Default Jasmine plant is drying up?!?!?!

Hi
I dont know if this is the right place to post this but after some help.
I bought a Jasmine plant two days ago. It was really healthy in store but its leaves are drying out and dropping at an alarming rate. I know this could just be shock reaction due to a change in environment but there will be nothing left by the morning....
There are no beasties apparent and have not watered the plant since I bought it when the soil was completely dried out. It is in a sunny spot and gets sun all day although only full sun in the morning.
Any ideas appreciated.
Thanks.