Old 24-02-2011, 12:31 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
stefan wiseman stefan wiseman is offline

Default Soggy Grass

On Feb 17, 7:33*am, boomer356
wrote:
Hi All,

I'm new and after some advice. I have a small shady yard and last year
in Oct I sowed some grass. Tha advice was not to cut it? It grew well to
my surprise but over the winter the snow and rain have flattened it to a
soggy mulch *what should i do to revitalise it or is it too late?
Thank you.

--
boomer356

Hello,

boomer365 I believe there's nothing you really can do at this moment.
Wait for more sun and wait until it tries up. Cutting it then will be
a better idea. Plus the snow may have ruined some of the grass so
sadly I think you may have to replant some seeds to rejuvinate your
garden.

Good luck boomer365.