Old 24-02-2011, 02:04 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
PugKrazy PugKrazy is offline

Default Soggy Grass

If I were you, I would play it by ear. I would first wait for it to
dry out enough so your lawn mower is not sinking in the mud. I'd then
mow it and see how it does. If you have some bare spots, I would
replenish them with grass seed and see how it goes. The biggest thing
is not getting too anxious and trying to mow it before it's dried out.
That could do more damage than there already is.

On Feb 17, 7:33*am, boomer356
wrote:
Hi All,

I'm new and after some advice. I have a small shady yard and last year
in Oct I sowed some grass. Tha advice was not to cut it? It grew well to
my surprise but over the winter the snow and rain have flattened it to a
soggy mulch *what should i do to revitalise it or is it too late?
Thank you.

--
boomer356